NORTHWEST BANK FINANCE & ACCOUNTING CONFERENCE
Sponsored by the Idaho, Oregon, and Washington Bankers Associations
This conference explores current regulatory and industry issues of interest to bank finance and accounting professionals. The program will include discussions on hot topics, explore best practices, and offer practical takeaways to implement at attendee banks.
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:30 am – 4:00 pm PST
Location: Oregon Medical Association Event Center, 11740 SW 68th Pkwy, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97223
Who Should Attend? This conference is designed for bank presidents, CFOs, controllers, finance officers, auditors, and accounting managers.
- The Inverted Yield Curve Is Here! Strategies to Consider and Avoid & Why This Time Really is Different with Frank Farone, Managing Director, Darling Consulting Group
- Bank Accounting Update with David Haslip, Audit Partner, Deloitte
- Pacific Northwest Tax Update with Robert O’Neill, Partner – State & Local Tax, Moss Adams LLP
- LIBOR to SOFR: A Well-Lit Path with Rick Redmond, CMA, President, Vining Sparks Interest Rate Products
- Lunch Speaker: Current & Short-Term Economic Outlook for the U.S. and the Pacific Northwest with Thomas Potiowsky, Ph.D., Director – Northwest Economic Research Center
- Relationship Profitability: Unlocking Value from You Bank’s Relationships with Jeff Wildenthaler, Regional Sales Executive, Kaufman, Hall & Associates, Inc.
- The Changing Landscape of Liquidity with Rick Redmond, CMA, President, Vining Sparks Interest Rate Product
|Event Item Name||Expires||Pricing|
|Full Attendee Registration||Nov 14, 2019||
|Full Non-Member Registration||Nov 14, 2019||
|Platinum Sponsor (Includes two registrations)||Nov 14, 2019||
|Gold Sponsorship (Includes one registration)||Nov 14, 2019||
|Silver Sponsorship||Nov 14, 2019||
Hosted by: Idaho, Oregon, and Washington Bankers Associations
Special Thanks to our Platinum Sponsors!
- Kaufman, Hall & Associates, Inc.
- Moss Adams LLP
Special Thanks to our Gold Sponsors!
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
- Synergy by Association, Inc.