Invest in IBA’s IdaBankPAC or FedPAC
– IBA’s IdaBankPAC allows for Idaho bankers to strategically position their interests with Idaho state legislators and constitutional officers
– IBA’s FedPAC allows for Idaho bankers to strategically position their interests with Idaho’s Congressional Delegation
The IBA can handle contributions in several different ways.
- The IBA has “Recurring Billing” via credit or debit card. This is our newest billing feature and provides a convenient payment option for bank employee contributions needs. Donors can pay by credit or debit card with a custom weekly, monthly or annual schedule.
- Bank Payroll Deduction through a deduction code to IdaBankPAC.
Your Best Investment in the Banking Industry
As a banker, your business and every day operation depends largely on decisions made by elected officials. A strong political action committee is essential for an effective government relations effort. IBA’s FedPAC allows for Idaho bankers to strategically position their interests with federal policymakers by:
- Protecting and promoting the interests of your bank and the entire banking industry
- Educating legislators about issues concerning banks and their customers
- Providing a vehicle for Idaho bankers to be recognized as a unified voice
Every bank employee, officer and director has a vested interest in protecting Idaho’s banking industry. Do it for your future. Do it today.
IdaBankPAC’s Federal PAC Fund cannot accept corporate contributions; however the IdaBankPAC’s State PAC Fund can accept corporate contributions. All donations are voluntary and are not deductible as charitable contributions for tax purposes.