Since 1950, the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado (GSBC) has been building community bank leaders through a curriculum focused on three guiding principles: essentials, leaders and readiness. Each course and experience offered at GSBC provides students with a solid banking education, the tools to become leaders in their organizations and the critical thinking skills to strategically manage unforeseen challenges in the community banking space.
Visit www.GSBColorado.org or call 800-272-5138 today to learn more.
- July 14-26, 2024 | Boulder, CO
- October 15-18, 2023 | Westminster, CO
- Bond Basics (online, self-paced course; available to begin at any time)
- Community Bank Investments School | May 20-23, 2024 | Denver, CO
- Economic & Investment Forum | 2024 Dates and Location coming soon
- 2024 Dates and Registration coming soon | Boulder, CO