The Idaho Bankers Association is pleased to partner with companies involved in the banking industry. Endorsed Business Partners are chosen by a committee of bankers whose decisions are based upon an evaluation of the caliber of a company and its products and services.
Benefits to Idaho Banks
Only products/services that have been fully vetted and approved by the IBA Board of Directors have been granted endorsement. As a banker you can feel comfortable knowing you are engaging a company that has been through IBA’s due diligence and board approval.
Endorsed partners support the IBA through membership, exhibiting and sponsoring at convention and conferences, BankPac contributions, speaking at events and providing industry articles. Providers whose products/services have been granted endorsement are entitled to a wide range of entitlements and opportunities.
ABA Insurance Services, a member of Great American Insurance Group, serves the banking industry by offering D&O, bond, cyber and other related insurance to financial institutions countrywide, with 1 in 3 Idaho banks choosing ABA Insurance Services for their coverage.
Endorsed by Idaho Bankers Association, this unique insurance program has been a market leader for over 30 years, and is recognized by insurance and banking professionals as a secure, stable and affordable source of coverage. Through the program’s primary reinsurer, American Bankers Mutual Insurance, Ltd., a distribution to banks has been declared for 30 consecutive years, totaling $91.3 million with Idaho banks sharing over $7,360 in 2021. A P&C program is also available. For more information, contact or have your insurance agent contact ABA Insurance Services’ Matt Kommel, 800-274-5222, or visit www.abais.com.
BMC has thousands of successful marketing materials including ads, direct mail, statement stuffers, flyers, posters, digital signage and more. The process is easy. On the site, you can select a marketing piece and customize it within seconds. Your bank’s logo and contact info will be automatically inserted into the ad. You can edit the copy, colors, fonts, and select from over nine million stock photos from Getty Images. Finished materials are then sent automatically to your compliance department for approval and then to your publication or printer.
BankMarketingCenter.com has proven to be so successful that banks of all sizes are now using this valuable service nationwide.
- 20% discount for IBA members.
- Web-based and easy to No software required.
- Software routes ad materials through bank’s compliance approval process.
- Order history allows ad materials to be reviewed by
- Professional advertising and marketing materials can be produced in
- Change ad copy, photos, layout size, fonts and font
- Select from over 9 million stock photos through Getty Images.
- Select and use local media and
- Unarchive previous ads and edit them in seconds.
- Users can have their photo and personal info automatically appear on ad materials.
- Private labeled marketing sites can be developed for large banks.
- Letter templates eliminate bad grammar and misspelled words. Databases can be added, with completed letters produced and printed in seconds.
Learn more about BMC and attend a demo by visitingwww.bankmarketingcenter.com/?ref=ID
IBA has partnered with BankTalentHQ to help members find the best employee for the job. BankTalentHQ is the premier talent management site for financial industry careers, brought to you by an alliance of state banking associations working together. Whether you are looking for a job with a financial institution, a service provider or regulator, or you are an employer with a position to fill, BankTalentHQ can help you find what you need. Visit BankTalentHQ.com to learn more about education and opportunities to join the industry.
Check Printing Contract Consulting (CPCC) negotiates check printing agreements on behalf of banks. Its principal had a 32-yeartrack record as a top sales performer for one of the country’s largest check printers. Since early 2015, more than 200 institutions have chosen Check Printing Contract Consulting to impartially negotiate their next check printing agreements. About 90% of its clients choose to stay with their current vendors. The check vendor funds CPCC’s full consulting fee as a portion of the negotiated savings. A bank with 30,000 checking accounts would typically enjoy five-year total contract savings of $500,000 or more.
Dawn Miller Kay
Hagan Hamilton is committed to providing outstanding service by developing a long-term, value-add and consultative relationship with Idaho bankers. Hagan Hamilton is an independent, full-service insurance agency that offers a wide selection of bank insurance products.
Directors & Officers
Property & Casualty
Experienced Reporting & Review
Pre-Renewal Forecasting & Strategy
Comparative Analysis of Market Options
Open Enrollment Assistance
800-242-4770Trusted by thousands of community banks nationwide!
ICBA Bancard® is the wholly owned payment services subsidiary of the Independent Community Bankers of America. ICBA Bancard’s community bank issuers generated nearly $32 billion in sales volume in 2020 and are ranked collectively as the 24th largest credit card portfolio and 10th largest debit portfolio in the United States. ICBA Bancard enables thousands of community banks to provide competitive credit card, debit card, and payment processing solutions. The company also provides exclusive services to issuers including its Fraud Loss Protection Plan, marketing support, and product education.
Memphis, TN 38120-9433
ICBA Securities provides a full suite of investment products and services for community banks through its exclusively endorsed broker, Vining Sparks. Included are traditional debt securities, interest rate products, whole loans, and M&A and bank valuation services. Vining Sparks also has state-of-the-art asset/liability and bond accounting products. ICBA Securities, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the ICBA, provides a full calendar of educational events for community bankers and investment professionals. ICBA Securities is the only broker/dealer owned by the community banking industry.
Promontory Interfinancial Network is now IntraFi NetworkSM. Having built the largest bank network of its kind, we’re a trusted ally to community banks that never competes with banks for their customers and that helps them to attract and maintain valuable customer relationships, grow reciprocal deposits, manage liquidity and generate fee income, diversify funding, and reduce collateralization. Work with the market leader to grow profitability and increase franchise value.
IntraFi Network’s innovative balance-sheet management solution — known as IntraFiSM Network DepositsSM (formerly CDARS®, ICS®, and IND® deposit solutions) — empowers institutions to increase profitability, grow franchise value, manage liquidity more easily, and serve customers better. To learn more, visit IntraFi.com.
Senior Inside Sales Representative
ODP Business Solutions
(855) 337-6811 Ext. 12815
Senior Sales Manager, SMB Acquisition
ODP Business Solutions
The Idaho Bankers Association has partnered with ODP Business Solutions to provide association members significant discounts on a wide range of office and banking supplies, furniture, print and copy services, promotional products, break room provisions and more.
- Select from 1,300 discounted items that are frequently used by the banking industry — as well as office products, cleaning supplies, personal protective equipment (PPE), furniture and print solutions
- Customize a list of up to 75 additional items from a select group of office supplies to help meet your specific objectives
- Give your associates access to the Tennessee Bankers Association contract pricing through the Employee Purchase Program
- Buy online and pick up in-store in one hour
- Receive your negotiated price or the in-store price (whichever is lower) when you present your Store Purchasing Card (SPC) at any Office Depot® or OfficeMax® location
- Leverage cost-saving tools, convenient reporting and bill management through our world-class e-commerce platform
- Help drive savings and compliance with quarterly business reviews from Office Depot’s highly trained sales team
- Enjoy fast and free delivery on qualifying orders of $50 or more, within our local delivery areas
Tap the App
ODP customers can access their business account at a moment’s notice, no matter where life takes you. The ODP Business Solutions app let’s you do almost everything the website does when you’re not at your desk.
Simply download the app, log in and enjoy the benefits of mobile access to your Office Depot Business account and your discounted pricing.
- Place and track orders at your convenience
- Review Pending Approval orders on-the-go
- Scan item barcode or search using voice command to check pricing and purchase
- Access company-wide and personal shopping lists for easy ordering
- Built with all industry-standard security practices you’ve come to expect from odpbusiness.com