ABA Insurance Services
5910 Landerbrook Dr., Suite 100
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
Phone: (800) 274-5222
Fax: (800) 456-6590
ABA Insurance Services is a long-term, reliable and stable source of D&O, bond and Property & Casualty insurance for financial institutions. This unique bank-owned and banker-directed insurance program has been supporting the banking industry for nearly 30 years.
Endorsed or preferred program of 31 state bankers associations, including the Idaho Bankers Association.
Over 1,500 financial institutions countrywide are insured through the program, with an average renewal retention rate exceeding 90%. 1 out of 3 banks have been with the program for 10 or more years.
The only professional lines program in the marketplace to offer a distribution. The program’s reinsurer, American Bankers Mutual Insurance, Ltd., has declared distributions to participating banks for 27 consecutive years, totaling $82.7 million.
- ABA Insurance experts understand banking operations. Their tenured and experienced team of underwriting and claims professionals—many with backgrounds in the banking industry—are highly regarded for their in-depth knowledge and expertise.
As pioneers of cyber coverage, they have a deep understanding of cyber-related banking issues.
- ABA Insurance helps mitigate risks by providing free and valuable loss control resources
- The Cyber Care program features Cyber844 breach/loss control resources for Cyber Cover insureds
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Financial Institution Bond
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Bankers Professional/Lender Liability
- Property & Casualty
- Mortgage E&O
- Force Placed/Foreclosed Property
- Surety Bonds, including STAMP
- Excess Liability
BankMarketingCenter.com (BMC) is a web-based marketing portal that empowers banks to produce professionally designed, bank-branded marketing materials in a matter of seconds. BMC puts you in complete control of the ad production process for your bank, saving valuable time and money.
BMC has thousands of successful marketing materials including ads, direct mail, statement stuffers, flyers, posters, digital signage and more. The process is easy. On the site, you can select a marketing piece and customize it within seconds. Your bank’s logo and contact info will be automatically inserted into the ad. You can edit the copy, colors, fonts, and select from over nine million stock photos from Getty Images. Finished materials are then sent automatically to your compliance department for approval and then to your publication or printer.
BankMarketingCenter.com has proven to be so successful that banks of all sizes are now using this valuable service nationwide.
- 20% discount for IBA members.
- Web-based and easy to No software required.
- Software routes ad materials through bank’s compliance approval process.
- Order history allows ad materials to be reviewed by
- Professional advertising and marketing materials can be produced in
- Change ad copy, photos, layout size, fonts and font
- Select from over 9 million stock photos through Getty Images.
- Select and use local media and
- Unarchive previous ads and edit them in seconds.
- Users can have their photo and personal info automatically appear on ad materials.
- Private labeled marketing sites can be developed for large banks.
- Letter templates eliminate bad grammar and misspelled words. Databases can be added, with completed letters produced and printed in seconds.
Learn more about BMC and attend a demo by visiting www.bankmarketingcenter.com/?ref=ID
524 S. Second St., Suite 600
Springfield, IL 62701
Phone: (217) 789-9340
BankTalentHQ is the premier talent management site for financial industry careers, brought to you by an alliance of state banking associations working together. Whether you are looking for a job with a financial institution, a service provider or a regulator, or you are an employer with a position to fill, BankTalentHQ is here to help you find what you need!
3669 Autumnwood Dr.
Idaho Falls, ID 83406
Phone: (208) 450-9032 – Fax: (208) 542-0003
As an industry leader, and having provided solutions to banks for more than 140 years, Harland Clarke understands what bankers want and need from their marketing and payment programs. Harland Clarke provides a variety of services designed to increase revenue, reduce expenses, and enhance the customer experience.
- Competitive pricing and rebates for participating banks
- Solid service and performance guarantees
- Accurate and efficient order fulfillment
- Comprehensive program management and reporting
Every industry has its nuances, but Harland Clarke knows that financial institutions really are a different breed. . Their strategic, results-driven marketing programs are designed specifically for financial institutions.
Run your business more efficiently – with support from Harland Clarke. Streamlining business operations is always a priority. Your execution – from branch collateral to education and training – must be flawless because your reputation is on the line.
Cards and checks are engagement tools – ways in which account holders connect with your bank. Let Harland Clarke help you provide the hard-working payment options you need to delight your account holders and achieve primary financial institution status.
Independent Bankers Insurance Services (IBIS)
PO Box 28970
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Phone: (480) 663-3778 – Fax: 480-663-3154
IBIS specializes in providing insurance for community banks and their insurance brokers. With 35 years’ experience insuring only community banks and their unique risks, IBIS is widely recognized as industry experts. We are one of the largest writers of community bank risk in the country.IBIS is excited to be IBA’s newest Associate Member, we are not typical insurance brokers:
- We only insure community banks. Period. We are staffed entirely by seasoned financial institution insurance professionals. We bring knowledge and experience to the table.
- We can partner with your member’s local broker/customer. This is a win-win scenario, especially for your member bank, who gets access our markets and expertise and keeps its customer broker.
- Before quoting, we provide your members with a comprehensive written evaluation of their existing coverage. This would cost a minimum of $2,500 if done by a consultant.
- This evaluation includes an underwriting profile of the bank, a peer group comparison, layman’s description of coverage, suggested improvements and a comprehensive renewal strategy.
- We are directly contracted with every major insurer of community banks in the United States. Our banks go directly to the underwriter, not through a mega-broker or 3rd party wholesaler.
- We know our various underwriters personally and serve on advisory boards or in advisory capacities at 4 major insurance companies.
- We are not a fee-based insurance broker. We do not charge our clients for our services – the insurance industry pays us for the work we do.
- We are the largest financial specialty insurance broker it the Western United States and are endorsed by more banking associations that any community bank broker.
- We insure community banks, commercial banks, consumer banks, banks in organization, Ag banks industrial banks, ethnic banks, agency banks, trust banks, sick banks, etc. Our wheelhouse extends from banks in organization up to assets of $10 billion.
- Our products include: Financial Institution Bonds, Directors and Officers Liability Insurance, Cyber Liability Insurance, Workers Com; and bank commercial property insurance packages.
8551 W. Franklin Rd.
Boise, ID 83709
Phone: (208) 891-2753
IBA has partnered with Office Depot to provide association members with significant discounts on a wide range of office and banking supplies, furniture, print and copy services, promotional products, break room provisions and more.
Office Depot customers can access their business account at a moment’s notice, no matter where life takes you. The Office Depot Business Solutions app let’s you do almost everything the website does when you’re not at your desk.
Simply download the app, log in and enjoy the benefits of mobile access to your Office Depot Business account and your discounted pricing.
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC
1300 N. 17th St., Suite 1800
Arlington, VA 22209
Phone: (866) 776-6426, ext. 3422 – Fax: (703) 292-3422
Chosen by 3,000+ financial institutions nationwide over the past decade, Promontory Interfinancial Network is the leading provider of FDIC-insured deposit placement services. Banks can use the company’s solutions—ICS®, or Insured Cash Sweep®; CDARS®; Promnet Repo® and IND®—to build multi-million-dollar relationships, reduce collateral requirements, manage liquidity, and buy/sell loans. promnetwork.com.
Limits, other terms, and conditions apply. Insured Cash Sweep, ICS, CDARS, and IND are registered service marks, and Promnet Repo is a service mark, of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. The Promnet Repo service is provided by Assetpoint Financial, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC, and a member of FINRA and SIPC.